This is the privacy statement of the Finance on a Mission website, managed by PLUC! B.V. (hereafter PLUC!), owner/organizer of the Finance on a Mission congress and also owner/operator of the website www.financeonamission.com. PLUC is responsible for the processing of personal data that is described in this privacy statement.
PLUC recognizes the importance of the privacy of (personal) data and handles the associated process with great care. In this privacy statement we explain how we handle this data.
PLUC conforms to the principles regarding personal data described in the General Data Protection Regulation (EU2016/679), hereinafter referred to as AVG.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, please feel free to send an email to email@example.com or on working days between 9.00 and 17.00 call +31(0)20 – 299 6599
Personal data processed by PLUC!
PLUC processes personal data linked to the use of our services and/or because you provide this data yourself for sending newsletters and/or offers. Below you will find an overview of the (personal) data that we may process.
- Company name
- First name
- Last name
- Address details
- E-mail address
- Phone numbers
- Domain name
- Company size
- Data on your participation in meetings organized by us including conferences, courses and trainings.
- Other personal data that you provide yourself, for example by signing up through social media, through written correspondence or through telephone communication.
- If there is a transaction: your bank account number, or the bank account number of the organization where you work.
- Location/device data including IP address, location, fingerprints, cookies etc.
No special and/or sensitive personal data
PLUC! does not process special and/or sensitive personal data where it concerns matters of origin or belief.
Purposes and bases in relation to the processing of personal data
PLUC! processes personal data exclusively on the basis of a legitimate (marketing) interest. Personal data is processed for the following purposes:
- To be able to contact you by phone or email, if necessary, to properly perform our services.
- Sending you our newsletters, information and/or offers from PLUC! You can always unsubscribe from these via an unsubscribe link in the email sent.
- Handling subscriptions, sales orders and related payments.
- To be able to inform you about changes to our services and products.
- Obtaining insight into the number and profiles of visitors to meetings organized by PLUC! This data is possibly, and after the participant’s permission, shared with the partners with whom we organize a congress, as far as the visitors of our congresses are concerned.
- PLUC! also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data that we need for filing tax returns.
Automated decision making
PLUC! makes no decisions, based on automated processing, about matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. These are decisions that are made by computer programs or systems, without a human being (for example an employee of PLUC!) being involved. PLUC uses the following computer systems:
- CRM system for managing registrations of participants in our training courses (course participants) and participants in our conferences (partners), sending quotes and invoices and registering payments.
- Visitor registration system for recording data of visitors to our conferences.
- Email marketing software for sending newsletters and offers to participants and visitors of PLUC! meetings.
- Software for conducting surveys that collect findings, opinions and suggestions for improvement from participants and visitors regarding the meetings organized by PLUC!
Personal data retention period
PLUC! does not keep personal data longer than it is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which the data was collected.
Sharing personal data with third parties
PLUC! provides personal data exclusively to third parties for the execution of agreements and/or to meet legal obligations. We conclude a separate processing agreement with companies that process personal data on our behalf in order to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of data. PLUC remains responsible for this processing.
Cookies, or similar techniques, we use
PLUC! makes use of Google Analytics. This is an analytical cookie that measures website traffic. The retention period for this is 2 years. A cookie is a small text file that is stored in the browser of the computer, tablet or smartphone when visiting this website for the first time. You can opt out of cookies by setting your Internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information previously stored via your browser settings. For an explanation, see: veiliginternetten.nl
Viewing, modifying or deleting data
At any time you have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. If you wish, you can do this yourself via the personal settings of the account. You also have the right to withdraw any consent for data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by PLUC! You also have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data we have in a computer file to you or another organization named by you.
Would you like to exercise your right to object and/or right to data portability. Please send a specified request to firstname.lastname@example.org. To make sure that the request for inspection was made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your identity document with the request. Make in this copy your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN) black. This is to protect your privacy. PLUC will respond to your request as quickly as possible, but in any case within four weeks.
How we secure personal data
PLUC takes the protection of personal data very seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of misuse, please contact us via: email@example.com
Changes to the privacy statement
This privacy statement is based on the premise that it is intended for the long term. It is possible that aspects are changed which will be published on this page. We advise you to check this page occasionally. If major changes occur we will make sure that they are communicated in a clear manner.
Supervisory Authority Personal Data
PLUC! would also like to point out that you have the option of submitting a complaint to the national supervisory authority, the Personal Data Authority. This can be done via the following website: autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl
If you have any questions or comments as a result of this privacy statement, please contact us using the following contact information:
1181 VX Amstelveen
Tel. 020 – 299 6599